Search our FAQs
Epocrates Plus mobile apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Get Epocrates Access
If you do not have an Epocrates account
- Go to the Epocrates Plus mobile apps page.
Off campus access requires authentication with a NetID and password or TAMHSC username and password.
- Click the link for your device.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- Follow instructions to create your free account.
- Your shopping card should have a $0.00 balance. If it shows a balance, please enter the Discount Code found on the Epocrates Plus mobile apps page and apply it.
If you already have an Epocrates account
- Go to the Epocrates mobile links.
- Select the link for you device.
- Login to your Epocrates account.
- The product will be added to the shopping cart automatically. Your total should be $0.00. If your total is not $0.00, please enter the Discount Code found on the Epocrates Plus mobile apps page and apply it. Click the ‘Check Out’ button.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and click ‘Continue’ on the following screen.
- When complete, follow the on screen instructions to download and install.
Contact AthenaHealth support for assistance
Android App Instructions
First Time Installation
- Search for Epocrates in the Play Store on your device.
- Select Epocrates and tap Install.
- Tap on Accepts & Download on the permissions screen
- When the app has installed, tap on Epocrates and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once Epocrates launches, you will see a welcome page. Tap on Sign-In.
- Enter your email address and Epocrates password, then tap Sign-In to confirm.
Upgrading your current Android Epocrates app
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Locate Epocrates in the list of installed applications.
- If an update is available, click Update Now, if not skip to step 7.
- When the update has finished, open Epocrates.
- Sign in with your Epocrates username and password. Paid features transfer during this process
- The upgrade may take up to 20 minutes depending on the program you are installing and your connection type/speed.
- If you have the most recent version of the program, open Epocrates and tap on Updates.Perform an update and paid features will transfer during the update.
iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad) App Instructions
Installation requires both an Epocrates account, see Get Epocrates Access above, and an Apple ID. You will install the free Epocrates version, which will be upgraded once you enter your Epocrates username and password.
- Launch the App Store and search for Epocrates.
- Select Epocrates and tap Free, then tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Return to your device's home screen and top the Epocrates icon.
- Enter your Epocrates username and password and tap Submit.
- Allow the update to complete.