Any University department can use the records storage or destruction services. System agencies such as TEES, TEEX, or AgriLife should contact their respective records officers. A list of records officers is located at

Need more help

Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us:

Search our FAQs

Contact Us

Text Us @ 979-256-1091

AskUs Chat