You may search for scholarly articles using either the default search on the library homepage, Article Search, or a Database. When using the default search or the Article Search after you get search results you may limit to scholarly (peer reviewed) on the left side of the page. Most databases also have a option to limit to scholarly or peer reviewed sources
- Academic Search Complete is a good general database to start for any topic.
- OmniFile Full Text Mega is also a good multi-disciplinary database for any topic.
- JSTOR is a great database and all full text covering humanities and social sciences.
NOTE: JSTOR does not include the most recent articles, only those that are about 5 years old and back.
- Find subject specific search engines using the Library Subject Guides.
- Tutorials are available to help you search for articles.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: