Request through Loansome Doc / delivered through MSL's Get It For Me service
- Search for articles in PubMed and check the boxes to the left of the ones you want to request.
- Change the "Send to" drop down menu to "Order."
- Log into Loansome Doc.
- Deselect the check next to articles you do not wish to order.
- Click 'Proceed to Delivery Options' button.
- Review Delivery Options and check the Copyright Compliance box.
- Click the 'Continue' button.
- Review order, then click 'Send Order'.
Your orders are electronically sent to your MSL (we are your ordering library) and staff at MSL are notified of pending Loansome Doc requests.
You will receive an email with a link to Get It For Me when your request is ready.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: