Skip to Main Content
Registered for Loansome Doc
- Register for Loansome Doc
- Click Get Started.
- Don't search for MSL - ignore the fill in box.
In the text at the right, under "Do you already know the library you wish to use?", click the link Enter your Library Identifier.
- Enter the code TXUTAM.
- Use the same code as the Authorization Code.
- A Get It For Me account is required for Loansome Doc requests to be filled.
Register for Get It For Me
- Be sure you are set up in Loansome Doc with MSL as your library.
If you are unsure call 979-845-7428 during business hours (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5 pm) for assistance.
- Go to Get It For Me and register as an MSL Affiliate, even if you have a NetID.
Click MSL Affiliate Login and click the First Time Users link under the login area.
Complete the form.
- Your Loansome Doc and Get It For Me usernames must be the same.
- Your passwords may be different.
NetID Login and Loansome Doc
- TAMHSC or NetID Get It For Me logins cannot be used with Loansome Doc.
- In order for Loansome Doc to work with Get It Form Me, your username must be the same in both systems and Loansome Doc requires an email address as your username.
- NetID and TAMHSC login users must create an MSL Affiliate account to work use Loansome Doc, see instructions above.
- Loansome Doc users with NetID or TAMHSC credentials may have two accounts, one MSL affiliate and one NetID or TAMHSC.
Be sure to check the correct account for your articles.