Registered for Loansome Doc
- Register for Loansome Doc
- Click Get Started.
- Don't search for MSL - ignore the fill in box.
In the text at the right, under "Do you already know the library you wish to use?", click the link Enter your Library Identifier.
- Enter the code TXUTAM.
- Use the same code as the Authorization Code.
- A Get It For Me account is required for Loansome Doc requests to be filled.
Register for Get It For Me
- Be sure you are set up in Loansome Doc with MSL as your library.
If you are unsure call 979-845-7428 during business hours (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5 pm) for assistance.
- Go to Get It For Me and register as an MSL Affiliate, even if you have a NetID.
Click MSL Affiliate Login and click the First Time Users link under the login area.
Complete the form.
- Your Loansome Doc and Get It For Me usernames must be the same.
- Your passwords may be different.
NetID Login and Loansome Doc
- TAMHSC or NetID Get It For Me logins cannot be used with Loansome Doc.
- In order for Loansome Doc to work with Get It Form Me, your username must be the same in both systems and Loansome Doc requires an email address as your username.
- NetID and TAMHSC login users must create an MSL Affiliate account to work use Loansome Doc, see instructions above.
- Loansome Doc users with NetID or TAMHSC credentials may have two accounts, one MSL affiliate and one NetID or TAMHSC.
Be sure to check the correct account for your articles.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: