ClinicalKey is optimized for display on mobile devices. There is also an app available for Android and Apple (iOS) mobile devices. Check Google Play or iTunes for the ClinicalKey app for your device.
Setup app access:
- Go to ClinicalKey through the library website.
- Click the Login link in the upper right hand corner of the ClinicalKey homepage.
- Click the menu icon (3 stacked horizontal bars) in the upper right corner of the ClinicalKey page.
- Select Apply for Remote Access from the menu.
- Enter your official TAMU or HSC email address.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to complete you activation.
If you have not registered for a ClinicalKey individual account, you will be prompted to register.
Be sure to use your official TAMU or HSC email address.
- Download and install the app to your device.
- Use your individual account username and password to access ClinicalKey through the app.
Important Note: App access will be granted for 180 days. You will need to access ClinicalKey through the library website and login with your individual username and password within 180 days to renew your access through the app for another 180 days.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: