Visitor Wi-Fi is available at certain locations across campus, including the Libraries. A visitor can use the service by following these steps:
- Connect to the “TAMU_Visitor” wireless network
- Open your browser
- Click on “Create Account” towards the bottom of the page
- Enter your Name, Email, and Cell Number
- You will receive a text with a 24 hour password
- Enter the email address you used as your username and the password provided
This network is not maintained by the Library; if you have problems contact Help Desk Central at 979 845-8300.
Registration lasts for 24 hours and is limited to 3 days per 30 day period.
There are also other guest wireless options available:
Eduroam is a secure, worldwide wireless access service allows visitors from participating research and educational institutions to log in with their own credentials. Login instructions for eduroam can be found here. Do be aware your host institution must be a participating member of eduroam - here is a list of participating institutions.
The Texas A&M University campus also offers TAMULink-guest accounts, but you must be sponsored by a department on campus.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: