Setup your login information
Note: You are not authenticating into Browzine. You are storing your username and password (either NetID or TAMHSC) to authenticate for access to journals to which the University Libraries subscribe. You will not get a prompt or warning for incorrectly entering your information.
Select one of the following under Choose Library
- If you use a NetID, select Texas A&M University
- If you use a TAMHSC username, select Texas A&M University Health Science
Enter your credential into the form provided.
Change your login information
You may need to modify your login if you change your password, or typed it in incorrectly.
- In the app, open the menu ( the three vertical dots in the upper right corner).
- Select Settings.
- In the window that opens you will see the library you have chosen and can edit your username and password.
- To change your library, click on the Preferences link in the upper left corner.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: