There are a variety of ways to fix this problem. Try:
- Reloading the URL by pressing F5 or Ctrl-R on your keyboard or by clicking the reload/refresh button.
- Closing all open browser and starting a new browser session.
- Clearing your browser's cache.
- Clearing your browser's cookies.
- Try using another internet browser.
- If all the above fails, please contact Help Desk Central for more assistance.
The most likely cause of this is issue relates to cache. Below are some guides to clearing caches in various web browsers.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select Privacy & Security located on the left side.
- Under the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- You can now close the about:preferences page as any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Select the ellipsis icon on the top right corner and select Settings in the menu.
- Under "Clear browsing data", select Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes for "Cookies and saved website data" and "Cached data and files" and click Clear.
To delete caches and cookies in Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer 10:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history...
- Ensure that the boxes next to "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" are checked.
- Select Delete.
To delete caches and cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer 8:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac)
- Click Safari in the upper left side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click on the Privacy tab. Under "Cookies and website data", click the button Remove All Website Data...
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
If you are a Windows user, at the web browser, simply press Ctrl+Shift+Delete and the option to clear browsing data should be available to you. This works for all internet browsers.
If you are a Mac user, at the web browser, simply press Shift+Command+Delete and the option to clear browsing data should be available to you. This works for all internet browsers.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: