Follow these steps to setup access to Texas A&M Libraries resources through Google Scholar from an off-campus or HSC networked computer.
- Go to Google Scholar.
- Click on the menu icon (three stacked horizontal bars) on the upper left side of the page.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the menu.
- In the window that opens, select Library Links from the left-side navigation.
- If Texas A&M University - Full text@TAMU is not listed as a library, search for it using the search box and select it using the check box.
- Save your change.
- You may need to redo these settings when/if you clear your browser cache and cookies.
Note: The hyperlinked article titles will not provide access to resources unless they are freely available. You will need to use the Full text@TAMU link to the right of the citation to access full text available through the Libraries subscriptions.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: