Pharmacist's Letter is now provided directly from the publisher TRC to College of Pharmacy faculty, preceptors, and students. This is a free service provided by TRC and is not a library subscription. Android and iOS apps are available.
Already have an Account?
- Go to the TRC page.
- Click on the Pharmacist's Letter orange login button.
- Log in with Your Pharmacist's Letter username and password (not your NetID or TAMHSC credentials)
New to Pharmacist's Letter? Create an Account
- Access Pharmacist's Letter (Faculty) or Pharmacist's Letter (Student).
- Complete the registration form on the right side of the page.
- TRC will send an email to your account.
- Click the link in the TRC e-mail to complete your registration.
Also see the Pharmacist's Letter Journal Club for students.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: