REQUEST AN ECAMPUS COURSE
To get started, please request your eCampus course here: https://u.tamu.edu/KB0012167
To add TAs to your eCampus course, visit https://u.tamu.edu/KB0012169
“ENABLE” VIDEO IN YOUR ECAMPUS COURSE
After your eCampus course has been created, please complete these steps in your eCampus course page to enable video. For your students to access video, you will need to complete all the steps listed here:
The first 7 steps are needed to provision the user access.
1. Click the “+” button on the top left of your course.
2. In the dropdown menu, select “Tool Link.”
3. Enter “My Mediasite” for Name.
4. Select “My Mediasite” for Type.
5. Leave the Available to Users box unchecked.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click on the newly created My Mediasite Tool Link to provision the user profile.
Click on Home.
The next 7 steps are needed to provision the course.
8. Click the “+” button on the top left of your course.
9. In the dropdown menu, select “Tool Link.”
10. Enter “Mediasite Videos” for Name.
11. Select “Mediasite Collection” for Type.
12. Check the “Available to Users” box.
13. Click Submit.
14. Click on the newly created Mediasite Videos Tool Link to provision the course.
MAKE YOUR COURSE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
On the left panel, expand Customization
On the properties page, in the set availability section, click Yes.
REQUEST STREAMING MEDIA TO BE DELIVERED VIA ECAMPUS
Now you’re ready to submit your request for streaming media.
Please complete the streaming media request form here:
You don’t need to fill out a separate form for each request; you can do one request and add additional titles that you need for your course in the “Additional Comments” section.
Streaming media requests are processed in a queue and may take up to 7 days. Once your request is fulfilled you’ll receive an email confirmation from Media and Reserves staff.
If you need additional info or help with streaming media, please contact us at email@example.com
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: