Search our FAQs
NOTE: If you are a Community/Courtesy User (including Former Students) or TexShare User see how to renew your books online.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff:
- Start at the Library homepage.
- Click on the "myLibrary" link on the right side of the library page.
- Click on "my record" on the left.
- TAMU Libraries books may be renewed on the right side of the entry.
- Books from other Libraries (Get it For Me with the maroon and yellow strap or turquoise blue for MSL) may be renewed by clicking on the item and then click on Renew Request link at the top of the record.
Note for Get it For Me items: Please renew the item before the due date. A two-week renewal will automatically granted until we hear otherwise from the lending library. If a renewal is denied by the lending library, we will notify you via email and let you know the new due date of the loan.
Occasionally a lending library tells us at the time of the loan that they will not honor a renewal request. If there is such a restriction, it will be noted on the book strap, and you will not be able to renew it from your account.