The term "Reserves" or "Course Reserves" refers to material that is set aside so that it is easily and readily available for students of a particular course or courses. Items on course reserves are placed there at the request of the course professors.There are two types of reserve items: physical and electronic.
- Physical items such as books or DVDs are kept in the Library where they are on Reserve.
- Electronic reserves refer to course material, articles, book chapters, movies, and other media that are uploaded online for the convenience of students and professors alike. Most electronic course reserves can be accessed through the course reserves website. Movies and music can be streamed from mediamatrix.
Evans Library/Annex Reserves is located on the 4th floor of the Annex. The normal checkout time for these items is four hours. These items cannot be renewed and patrons must wait 15 minutes before checking them out again in order to give fair and equal access to the material to all students.
WCL Reserves is located at the 1st floor service desk. The checkout time varies for these items from 2 hours to 7 days. These items cannot be renewed and patrons must wait 15 minutes before checking them out again.
MSL Reserves is located at the desk on the 1st floor. The checkout time is 4 hours and items may be renewed one time if no one is waiting.
PSEL Reserves is located at athe desk. The checkout time is 4 hours and items may be renewed one time if no one is waiting.
- Course Reserves Information for Students.
- Course Reserves Information for Instructors.
- MediaMatrix Streaming Requests
- Does the Library have textbooks?
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: