Search our FAQs
Evans Library and Annex, WCL, PSEL and Maps/GIS
Fines may be paid:
- logging in to myLibrary. Select Fines & Fees at the top or My Record on the left. Go to the Current Fines & Fees section and click on PayMyFines or
- going directly to Texas A&M Marketplace, choose My Library Record Payment Center from the alphabetical list.
In person using cash, check, debit card or credit card. Credit and debit cards are accepted only for fines of $2.00 or more. We accept Discover, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Payments are accepted at the Evans Library AskUs Desk and the West Campus Library Desk the following times:
- Evans Library:
- Mon-Thu 8:30 am - 11:30 pm (or 30 minutes before closing), Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm.
- Weekends, interims and holidays, call 979-845-3731.
- Days and times are subject to change.
- Questions, call 979-845-3731
- West Campus Library
- Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Questions, call 979-845-2111
By fax using a credit card by requesting a Credit Card Authorization Form. This form can be requested by calling the library at 979-845-3137. Credit and debit cards are accepted only for fines of $2.00 or more. We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
By check or money order in person to the Evans Library AskUs Desk or the West Campus Library Desk or by mail. Checks or money orders need to be made out to "TAMU Libraries" and mailed to the Evans Library or the West Campus Library.