Limited Research Study Carrels are available in the Evans Library to meet the research needs of faculty and advanced graduate students. The carrels are not meant to be used as general office space.  Two persons are assigned to each carrel on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

  • Faculty members may request a carrel for specific research project by providing a brief written request documenting the specific research need.
  • Graduate students may request a carrel for the purpose of conducting specific research and writing on a thesis or dissertation.  Most classwork should be completed and verification in writing by the chair of the student's committee or department head on departmental letterhead that the student is working on thesis or dissertation research.
  • Honors Students also may request a study carrel by presenting a letter from the Undergraduate Honors Office requesting it.



Need more help

Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us:

Search our FAQs

Contact Us

Text Us @ 979-256-1091

AskUs Chat