This page is for making a Study Appointment in the Kelsey Reading Room (no use of collections materials). If you are not sure if this is the correct appointment type for you, please see our FAQ on appointments for more information.
- Before requesting a Research appointment, register in the Cushing Online Request System (CORS Aeon).
- If you have any questions about using Aeon, please see our FAQ on Requesting Materials and please do not hesitate to contact Cushing Public Services.
- Request an appointment.
- Follow the instructions and contact Cushing Public Services if you have questions or need any help.
Even though you will not be using Cushing Materials for your appointment:
- You must be registered in Cushing Online Request System (CORS Aeon) prior to arrival in the Kelsey Reading Room.
- Provide photo identification at the time of your appointment.
- Follow all the guidelines of people who are using Cushing material, including using no. 2 pencils only.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Appointments must be made 24-hours in advance. If this is an issue for you, please Cushing Public Services.
- You must wear a face covering in any library spaces. All exemptions must be approved prior to entering the library. For more information, see this FAQ.
Public Services staff will contact you after you request your appointment to confirm.
- If your requested date and time is unavailable, we will work with you to reschedule.
Contact Cushing Public Services if you have questions or need assistance.
Search Our FAQs