Files will be available for download for 30 days following the delivery date. Download these files as soon as you are able.
To save files delivered to you through the Cushing Online Request System (Aeon) account:
- Log into your Aeon account: http://aeon.library.tamu.edu/
- Navigate to the Order History tab and select Electronically Delivered Items from the dropdown menu.
- The Electronically Delivered Items page will appear. Any items that are available for you to download will be listed here.
- Click the View button for the files you want to save.
- Zip files will prompt you to download. For other files, right-click to Save As.
- Alternatively, your browser may offer a Download button to save files.
Please see the attached document to see this procedure with images.
If you have any issues saving your files or need further assistance, please contact Cushing Public Services at email@example.com.
Search Our FAQs