Records can be sent to the University Records Center for shredding using a Records Destruction Form.  Records can also be disposed of in the department itself or by a commercial shredding company. Please complete the Records Destruction Form and mark "Request for Departmental Destruction." Send the completed form to Records Management for approval prior to destroying the records.

Need more help


Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us:

Search our FAQs

AskUs Chat