ArcGIS Online is used in the field of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to collect, manage, analyze, and visualize spatial information. These products are available for any Texas A&M student or faculty member with a TAMU Net ID. In order to obtain access to Esri's ArcGIS licenses or apps follow this set-up Guide for enabling ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, Business Analyst Online, and Community Analyst Online.
To create your account:
- Navigate to www.arcgisonline.com
- Select "Sign In" in the upper right corner:
- Select "Enterprise login":
- Type “tamu” into the URL box:
- Select "Texas A&M NetID Login" and proceed to login with your NetID and password:
Access Business Analyst Online and Community Analyst Online:
- Open the drop-down menu of applications
- Select the application from the drop-down menu
Install and access ArcGIS Pro:
- Download the ArcGIS Pro installation file, while logged into your TAMU Gmail account.
- Esri CityEngine is a 3D modeling and visualization tool. This has been used for applications such as urban planning, architecture, archeology, game development, and cinema.
- Install ArcGIS Pro on your personal computer
- After launching ArcGIS Pro, sign in using the link in the upper right corner
- Select “Enterprise login”
- Type "tamu" into the URL box
- Select "Texas A&M NetID Login" and proceed to login with your NetID and password
For other ArcGIS software please visit the Maps & GIS services page
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: