Pharmacist's Letter is now provided directly from the publisher TRC to College of Pharmacy faculty, preceptors, and students. This is a free service provided by TRC and is not a library subscription. Android and iOS apps are available.
Already have an Account?
- Go to the TRC page.
- Click on the Pharmacist's Letter orange login button.
- Log in with Your Pharmacist's Letter username and password (not your NetID or TAMHSC credentials)
New to Pharmacist's Letter? Create an Account
- Access Pharmacist's Letter (Faculty) or Pharmacist's Letter (Student).
- Complete the registration form on the right side of the page.
- TRC will send an email to your account.
- Click the link in the TRC e-mail to complete your registration.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: