To access uCentral resources via the app, you first need to create an individual (personal) username and password by access uCentral through the library website. Here are the instructions:
- Go to the uCentral through the library website.
- Authenticate with your NetID and password when prompted. If you have already logged into another resource with your NetID and password, you won’t be asked to authenticate again and can skip this step.
- There is a box to the right below the black banner, click on “register” to create a free personal account.
- Complete the registration form.
- Install the app on your device.
- Login and save your individual username and password on your device.
NOTE: uCentral will require you to periodically update/verify your account to confirm your continued association with Texas A&M by logging into the uCentral page through the Medical Sciences Library website.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: