You can use DynaMed on your personal device by first creating a personal DyanMed account. Then use you personal DyanMed account to authenticate into the app.
Create your own personal account
- Access DynaMed from the MSL website
- Click on "SIGN IN" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Click "Register now" and complete the form
Download the App
- Go to the iOS App Store or Google Play store and search for DynaMed (not DynaMed Plus)
- Download the app and login with your personal account credentials, see above
- Pick your use option (online, partial or full download)
Note: Because of the large file size for download options, EBSCO recommends performing the initial content download while connected to a wireless network. Be patient, the full download will take a while to complete.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: