To request that the same library items be placed on course reserves in the Library Annex as last semester, instructors should follow these steps:
- Login and certify: Please go to https://reserves.library.tamu.edu
- Click on Course Reserves in the center of the page.
- Log in using your Net ID and password and authenticating via DUO.
- You may be asked to certify that you understand and will follow the Guidelines for Electronic Course Reserves Materials: Assessment Process – Principles & Scenarios
- Clone a Course: From the left column, under “Instructor Tools,” choose “Previous Courses.” Click on Course Home on the course to clone. Click on "Clone Course" under "Instructor Course Tools." Check that your items are listed, and please delete any that are no longer relevant for the current semester. Click on "Clone Course."
Please note: If your individual items specified weeks so that they would be linked by weeks in the Course Reserves page for students, please edit the items so that the weeks will display properly for the current semester.
Each item creates a request that Media and Reserves staff at the Library Annex will see and process. A confirmation email will be sent when we have completed your requests.
For additional information about the course reserve process or about course reserve materials housed at the Evans Library Annex, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Media and Reserves course reserves team at 979-845-3122.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: