The Libraries have updated their services to non-affiliate patrons for the Fall 2020 semester.
- The Libraries buildings are open however the book stacks are closed. Please see the Visit & Study page for more information.
- Courtesy and community borrowing is unavailable.
- Guest logins for Library computers are unavailable.
- K-12 School visits and tours are unavailable.
- The government documents collection is closed to browsing by patrons but we can still assist you remotely, please contact Laura Sare to learn more.
If you have any questions, please AskUs.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: