Yes. Our catalogs do not require a login for access.
- Our general catalog, LibCat, is available from any web browser at libcat.tamu.edu
- Our Medical Sciences Library has a separate catalog, available at chiron.tamu.edu
To search for items in our special collections library, Cushing, you can also use ARCHON: http://archon.library.tamu.edu/
Please note that the search bar on the Library homepage accesses additional resources outside of our catalogs, and does require a login.
If you are in the Library, you can use our computers without a login to access the general catalog:
- Press any button to start
- Click "OK" to accept the terms of service
- Select "Account Help" in the bottom left corner to open a limited web browser
- Select "LibCat - General Libraries" from the list of available sites in the top left of the page.
- When you are done, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and select "sign out" to close your session.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: