TAMU ID card replacement requests should be submitted online via your myaggiecard account. Full instructions for the process are available on that page.

Note that faculty/staff ID requests must be submitted by the employee's supervisor or HR Liaison.

When ready, cards are picked up in person at the Aggie Card Office located in Suite 2801 of the General Services Complex. You are required to bring government issued photo identification when picking up your new Aggie Card. Your Aggie Card cannot be mailed to you.

Need more help


Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us:

Search our FAQs

AskUs Chat