The Libraries only accept payments online through Texas A&M's Flywire payment site. To make a payment:
- Log in to your MyLibrary account to see your current fine amount.
- If you are a community user, click the link 3 steps down for the direct payment link.
- Select Fines & Fees from the Dashboard.
- Go to the Current Fines & Fees section and make note of the amount to be paid. This will have to be entered manually on the payment site.
- Only whole fines can be paid; i.e. if you have two $50 fines you can pay $50 or $100, but not $30.
- Click on Pay My Fines link and then select the option for your library.
- Enter the amount to be paid and your personal information.
- If you are a community user or not affiliated with A&M, input nine zeros (000000000) as your UIN.
- Click Add to Cart and then View Your Cart from the pop-up.
- Select the Checkout as Guest option, enter your billing information, and complete the payment.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: