Search our FAQs
Books must be returned or renewed by the due date.
- Some materials must be returned to the desk where you checked them out. For example: Interlibrary Loan Books (maroon and yellow strap), Media and Reserves, Maps, Study Room Keys and Current Periodicals.
- Recalled books should be returned to a library service desk.
- Book Drops are located around campus. Note: Do NOT leave books piled on or next to the book drop. Do NOT damage books by forcing them into book drops. Book Drops may be locked or not emptied on official University holidays.
- Return by Mail using USPS First Class service or a delivery services (UPS/FedEx/DHL, etc) to ensure timely arrival. Do not use book rate. We also recommend you insure mailed books. Mail the books to:
Texas A&M University Libraries
College Station, TX 77843-5000
- If you have questions ask at the desk where you checked out the book or item.