Evans Library and Annex, PSEL, and BLCC
If you are blocked you will not be able to check anything out. You also will not be able to access your library record online. For assistance or questions about the block please contact the AskUs Desk in Evans Library (979.845.3731).
Reasons you may be blocked:
- You have materials that are 45 days or more overdue and have been declared lost.
- You have fines over $75.00.
- You have 2 or more overdue recalled books.
- Keys for lockers and carrels were not returned and the locker or carrel has been abandoned or not renewed.
- Electronic or paper notices from the library are returned as undeliverable.
- Your name appears on a list of graduates or withdrawn students.
See also: How do I pay a fine?
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: