Search our FAQs
The Libraries have presentation and collaboration stations using two products, one wireless called wePresent and one wired called media:scapes. Any computer with HDMI output should work with the media:scapes.
Very briefly, the media:scapes should work by plugging in a computer to one of the HDMI cables and then pressing the display screen number (there may only be one) on the puck. The wePresent stations work by downloading a wePresent app from http://wepresentwifi.com/downloads.html After running the app, input the IP number and the code that should be displayed on the TV screen.
Please see the instructions for media:scapes.
In the following list (M) represents wired media:scapes; (we) represents wireless wePresent.
- Group Study Rooms (available by reservation) 112A (we)
- Maps & GIS Library 2 media:scapes
Evans Library Annex
- Group Study Rooms (available by reservation) 208 (M), 403 (we), 404 (we), 408 (M)
- Media and Reserves 1 media:scape
West Campus Library
- Group Study Rooms (available by reservation) 203 (we), 302 (we)
- Barclay Center 2 media:scapes
Medical Sciences Library 2 Computer area (M), 132 (we), 220 (we)