Non-affiliated users can access most of the Library's electronic resources by either connecting to one of our wireless networks or requesting a guest logon for the Library computers. NOTE: this access is not available from off-campus.
Non-affiliated patrons may also check out materials on a limited basis. You will either need a TexShare card from another participating library or a Community User card. There is a $15 annual fee for Community User cards, payable online:
- Payments are made online via the My Library Record Payments store in the TAMU Marketplace.
- Enter 15 in the "Total Due" field and press "Add To Cart"
- Fill out your name and email in the respective fields. For UIN enter "000000000" and enter "COMM USER" in the Additional Comments field. Click "Continue" to progress to the next screen.
- Review your payment (total should be $15.00) and click "Checkout" to continue.
- Confirm your email address and then "Continue Unregistered".
- Enter your billing information and submit the payment, printing out a receipt when prompted.
- Bring a valid TexShare card or your payment receipt and Library Card Application (forms are also available at the service desks) in to the Library along with a state-issued photo ID.
Desk staff will be happy to help if you have any questions regarding the application or payment processes.
Need more help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers below, or contact us: